- We undertake to refrain from taking, or harming life (including our own).
All meeting are non-smoking.
We are committed to non-violence and will not tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour at our meetings.
- We undertake to refrain from stealing (taking that which is not given).
We agree to not take that which does not belong to us and to respect the property of others.
We will not steal time by speaking beyond the limits set at each meeting.
We agree to be honest in our dealing with money and not to misappropriate money committed to group projects.
- We undertake to refrain from sexual misconduct.
We will dress comfortably but modestly.
We will maintain respectful and healthy boundaries at meetings.
We will remain faithful in our relationships.
We will not misuse our sexuality.
- We undertake to refrain from telling lies (being mindful in our speech).
We will be mindful of what we say and how we say it at meetings.
We agree to speak that which is true and useful and to refrain from gossip in our community.
We agree to hold in confidence what is explicitly told to us in confidence.
We agree to cultivate conscious and clear communication, and to cultivate the quality of loving-kindness and honesty as the basis of our speech.
- We undertake to refrain from intoxicating liquors & drugs that lead to carelessness.
We are aware that substance abuse is the cause of tremendous suffering.
We will not attend meetings ‘under the influence’.