Sundays, Mondays & Thursdays at 7:30 pm ready for a prompt start @ 8 pm (UK time).
This is a Buddhist-inspired online meditation meeting.
No registration is needed. To join the meeting just click this link –
If you are asked for a passcode just enter – 5ps
PLEASE NOTE: The meeting is scheduled to start at 8 pm and close at 9.15 pm but the Zoom meeting room will be open 30-minutes before and 15-minutes after for conversation, connection and fellowship.
Please connect to Zoom from 7:30 pm (UK Time) as the 1st meditation will start promptly at 8.00 pm on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays:
## If you would like to volunteer to lead one of these meetings please see the Leader Instructions and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign-in to Zoom up to 30-minutes before the start time i.e.
Times are Ireland/UK based.
- From 7.30 pm ‘Sit-and-Share’ Zoom Room open
- 8.00 pm Opening serenity meditation (10 minutes)
- 8.10 pm Introduction and/or reading of tonight’s topic
- 8.15 pm Meditation on tonight’s chosen topic (5 minutes)
- 8.25 pm Sharing – discussion on tonight’s topic
- 9.05 pm Wise-Heartedness Meditation (5 minutes)
- 9.10 pm Announcements (if any)
- 9.15 pm Closing dedication
- 9.30 pm ‘Sit-and-Share’ Zoom Room closes.
Meetings operate on an informal drop-in basis and are suitable for all levels of experience.
Please send any suggestions for suitable topics of contemplation to email@example.com
Guidelines on how to attend a virtual recovery meeting can be found by clicking here.
An international directory of Buddhist Recovery Meetings can be found here.